News from the Natural World: Mother Earth has decided to replace the 10 Commandments.
Mother Earth has stepped in to help redirect the human race by replacing the 10 Commandments. The 10 Commandments are a list of 10 rules given by God to Moses on Mt Sinai in what is now modern day Egypt. Mother Earth was originally incredibly angry that God hadn’t included any provisions governing conservation of the natural world . However, she thought humans would realise her mistake and change some of the rules to includes ones protecting nature. But because humans were destroying the planet and causing the 6th extinction of all life on earth. She had to step in and make a change.
Mother Earth to replace the 10 Commandments
She could not work out why humans paid so much attention to arbitrary constructs of morality prescribed by religion rather than their own internal moral compass. But she knew they did so she decided to change the 10 Commandments. The new 10 Commandments will be as follows;
- I am the Lord thy Mother Earth
2. Thou shalt have no other gods invented by humans
3. Thy shalt not take the word ‘Nature’ in vain
4. Remember the Sabbath day, it is the day for everyone to plant a tree
5. Honor thy father, mother and local critically endangered animal
6. Thy shalt not murder animals, those Buddhists had it right!
7. Thy shalt not commit adultery without wearing a condom (population growths a big problem you know)
8. Thou shalt not steal from the natural world. That includes fossil fuels, wild animals, rainforests etc
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against climate change (including you Donald!)
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours material possessions.
Mother Earth hopes that the human race will take to her new 10 Commandments with as much fervor as the last list.
TAKE ACTION – here
Read more articles like this – here
Find out who the Platypus is – here