News

It’s Just Too Much Effort Not To Have Climate Change

News from the Natural World: It's just too much effort not to have climate change.
News from the Natural World: It’s just too much effort not to have climate change. The animal kingdom has long sought to understand why humans are voluntarily committing suicide by species. For decades their scientists have proven beyond doubt that they are altering life on earth to such an extent that they are risking the future of all species on the planet. The 6th extinction, climate change, global warming and collapse of biodiversity. In addition to eh rise in extreme weather events, forest fires, tsunamis and flooding. Furthermore, add in the finite nature of fossil fuels, risk of nuclear holocaust and plastic pollution and it’s pretty obvious that humans need to change and fast. But why are they not doing anything?
It’s Just Too Much Effort
It’s Just Too Much Effort
This has long plagued the animal kingdom. It’s so obvious that they need to make top-down regulatory changes which will negatively affect the 1% richest in the short term and benefit the remaining 99% in the long term. If they combined that approach with small scale micro-changes powered by the individual then they would be unstoppable. Flying less, eating less meat, shopping less and recycling more would all contribute to a circular sustainable economy. So what the bloody hell are humans doing? We decided to ask one;

It’s Just Too Much Effort Not To Have Climate Change

“Well to be honest we know about all that doom and gloom stuff you’re going on about. We know the damage we’re doing. In addition, we know the pandemic was caused by the destruction of the natural world and the current globalisation of human culture. But to change, to change our habits, phwoar. I don’t know about that. Eat a bit less meat, not so sure. Fly less, cor blimey no way. Vote for different political parties that won’t destroy the earth we live on and invest in renewable energy. You’ve got to be having a laugh. Shop less you say, now you’re really taking the bloody biscuit! If we’re being truthful, for the whole human race, it’s just too much effort not to have climate change. It really is, just sounds like a lot of hard work, to be honest.” Well there you have it straight from the human’s mouth, it is just too much effort not to have climate change.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: